About The Surawong
The Surawong is a condominium project, developed by Chewathai, located at Soi Nom Chit, Khwaeng Si Phraya, Khet Bang Rak, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10500. Chewathai is also the developer behind Chewathai Interchange, The Shine Condominium and Chewathai Ramkamhaeng. Construction of The Surawong was completed in 2010. Condominium comprises of a single building, having 8 floors and includes 52 units.
Facilities at The Surawong include elevator, parking, 24-hours security, CCTV, swimming pool, gym, garden/bbq, wi-fi.
The Surawong conveniently located just within 530 m or about 7 minutes walk from the Sala Daeng. If you drive, the nearest tollway entrance is located 1.4 km from the condo.
Numerous shops are situated within reach:
- Tesco Lotus is 690 m away (approximately 9 minutes by foot)
- U Center – 810 m (3 minutes by car)
- 29 Plaza Shopping Center – 1.7 km (8 minutes by car)
- The City Viva – 1.8 km (12 minutes by car)
- Tops Supermarket (Mabunkhrong Center FL.1) – 1.9 km (8 minutes by car)
The closest schools in proximity to The Surawong include:
- Thai Red Cross Society Nursing College, located within 490 m away (approximately 7 minutes by foot)
- Chulalongkorn University Demonstration School, Secondary – 820 m (3 minutes by car)
- Pathumwan School – 1.2 km (6 minutes by car)
- Faculty Of Medicine, Chulalongkorn University – 1.3 km (7 minutes by car)
- Mae Fa Luang University – 1.4 km (9 minutes by car)
The location, where the condo is situated, offers a good choice of restaurants. Some of them are listed below:
- Too Fast To Sleep – 260 m (3 minutes by foot)
- Yum Saap – 560 m (7 minutes by foot)
- Papa Paya – 560 m (7 minutes by foot)
- Pepper Lunch – 560 m (7 minutes by foot)
- Fuji – 600 m (8 minutes by foot)
Chulalongkorn Hospital is the nearest hospital, which is located 990 m from the condominium. It will take about 6 minutes by car to go there.